image shown is a representation only
ANT/BLE rev3 32RAM/256Flash SoC
Rutronik No.: ISM1518
Unit Pack: 1
ANT/BLE rev3 32RAM/256Flash SoC Description
nRF51422 incorporates a rich selection of analog and digital peripherals that can interact without CPU intervention through the Programmable Peripheral Interconnect (PPI) system. A flexible 31-pin GPIO mapping scheme allows I/O like serial interfaces, PWM and quadrature demodulator to be mapped to any device pin as dictated by PCB requirements. This enables complete design flexibility associated with pinout location and function.
nRF51422 supports Bluetooth low energy protocol stacks as well as 2.4 GHz protocol stacks, including Gazell, both available as downloads. nRF51422 requires a single power supply and gives the user the option of using on-chip linear regulators giving a supply range of 1.8-3.6 V, a direct 1.8 V mode and a on-chip DC-DC buck converter giving a supply range of 2.1-3.6V. The use of the DC-DC converter can be dynamically controlled during run time and enables nRF51822 to operate at radio peak currents below 10 mA @ 3V supply (TX @ 0 dBm & RX).
nRF51 SDK provides extensive software support for both Bluetooth low energy and 2.4GHz proprietary applications.
nRF51422 is available in 6x6mm 48-pin QFN packages and 3 ultra-compact wafer-level chip-scale packages (WLCSP).
nRF51422 is available in either 256kB or 128kB Flash + 32kB or 16kB RAM variants.
Nordic Semiconductor protocol stacks are known as SoftDevices. SoftDevices are pre-compiled, pre-linked binary files. SoftDevices can be programmed in nRF51 series SoCs and are downloadable from the Nordic website.
- Single chip, highly flexible, 2.4 GHz multi-protocol device
- 32-bit ARM Cortex M0 CPU core
- 256kB/128kB flash and 32kB/16KB RAM
- Supports Bluetooth low energy protocol stacks
- Thread safe and run-time protected
- Event driven API
- On air compatible with nRF24L series
- 3 data rates (2Mbps/1Mbps/250kbps)
- +4dBm output power
- -93dBm sensitivity, Bluetooth low energy
- PPI system for maximum power-efficient applications and code simplification
- Flexible power management system with automatic power management of each peripheral
- Configurable I/O mapping for analog and digital I/O
More Information regarding the Build code (AX0) please check this Link
- Frequency min
- 2408 MHz
- Frequency max
- 2480 MHz
- 2000 kbps
- -25 °C
- Memory size
- 256 kB
- MCU Architectur
- 32 bit
- Supply Volt.min
- 1.9 V
- 4 dBm
- -96 dBm
- 32 kB
- 31 no.
- ADC resol.max
- 10 bit
- ADC channels
- 8 no.
- 85 °C
- Supply volt.max
- 3.6 V
- Leadfree Defin.
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Lead time
- 16 weeks