SAURO has always been a company leader in creating and producing automatic connecting devices, (terminal blocks and connectors) for electronic PCBs with zero functional defect and at competitive prices. SAURO has introduced into the market important technological and industrial innovations including modular connectors, male and female, terminal blocks 2,54mm pitch, multiple terminal blocks with 2, 3 or 4 layers and a complete range of products for all wire sections.
Since its establishment in 1984, SAURO has always anticipated:
- the nonexistence of the whiskers phenomenon,
- respect of Health Regulations in force (RoHS),
- abidance by the new EN 60335 Directive on self-extinguishing plastic at 750 °C (1382°F) in 2 seconds
- not using copper-beryllium alloys
- The Integrated Quality System for Environment safety has allowed SAURO to be amongst the few companies to have three different certifications ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and BS OHSAS 18001:2007 (Health and Safety) and all the most prestigious marks (UL, VDE, cUL, IMQ, etc.)
Today SAURO represents a company which is mostly oriented towards the needs of the final user with a wide range of products manufactured through its automation engineering (System AUtomation RObotics).The products are 100% functionally tested before being packed and shipped, and therefore present zero functional defect reaching level Six Sigma in customer satisfaction.