image shown is a representation only
DC-DC 60V 6A D MLP5515 SMD
Rutronik No.: ICPWM8285
Unit Pack: 3000
DC-DC 60V 6A D MLP5515 SMD Description
The SiC461 is a synchronous buck regulator with integrated high-side and low-side power MOSFETs. Its power stage is capable of supplying 6 A continuous current at up to 1 MHz switching frequency. This regulator produces an adjustable output voltage down to 0.8 V from 4.5 V to 60 V input rail to accommodate a variety of applications, including computing, consumer electronics, telecom, and industrial.
SiC461’s architecture delivers ultra-fast transient response with minimum output capacitance and tight ripple regulation at very light load. The device is stable with any capacitor and no external ESR network is required for loop stability. The device also incorporates a power saving scheme that significantly increases light load efficiency.
The regulators integrates a full protection feature set, including output overvoltage protection (OVP), output undervoltage protection (UVP) and thermal shutdown (OTP). It also has UVLO for input rail and a user programmable soft start.
- Single supply operation from 4.5 V to 60 V input voltage
- Adjustable output voltage down to 0.8 V
- 6 A continuous output current
- Selectable switching frequency from 100 kHz to 1 MHz with an external resistor
- 95 % peak efficiency
- Ultra-fast transient response
- Optional power saving mode
- Less then 10 uA shutdown current
- Less then 250 uA operating current when enabled but not switching
- Cycle-by-cycle current limit
- Output overvoltage protection
- Output undervoltage protection
- Output voltage tracking and sequencing
- -40 deg.C to +125 deg.C operating junction temperature
- POLs for telecom
- Industrial and automation
- Industrial computing
- Consumer electronics
- V(in) max
- 60 V
- 60 V
- 6 A
- T(A) min
- -40 °C
- 100000 Hz
- T(A) max
- 125 °C
- Leadfree Defin.
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Lead time
- 12 weeks