image shown is a representation only
BT DM 4.2 CL1 HCI LCC
Matchcode: BL871E2-HI SAMPLE
Rutronik No.: BTOOTH1551
Unit Pack: 1
BT DM 4.2 CL1 HCI LCC Description
The Telit BL871E2-HI Module reduces development cost and time to market for a design using Bluetooth® connectivity.
The BL871E2-HI is a Bluetooth Host Control interface 4.2 module that supports Bluetooth Basic Rate (BR), Enhanced Data Rate (EDR), and Low Energy (BLE).
It is highly optimized for low-cost designs and includes a built-in chip antenna. This Host Control Interface device offers best-in-class RF performance with about twice the range of other Bluetooth LE-only solutions.
Power-management hardware and software algorithms provide significant power savings in all commonly used Bluetooth BR/EDR/LE modes of operation.
This ultra-compact BT4.2 Host Control Interface module is the ideal companion for:
- customers’ MCU running the Telit BT 4.2 BlueCode SR stack
- customer design with its own BT stack driver
- customer design requiring standard OS (e.g. Android, Windows)
Example applications are:
- Scanner & Printer
- IoT (Healthcare / Industrial Gateway)
- Sensor Hub, Sensor Gateway
- Wireless Audio
True to the Telit, "Design once, use anywhere," philosophy, device makers’ benefit from future proof, cost effective solutions. The low power consumption makes the BL871E2-HI an ideal choice for battery-operated devices.
- Complete Bluetooth BR/EDR/LE Host Control Interface solution with integrated chip antenna
- Very low power consumption, including low power modes of operation
- Best-in-Class Bluetooth (RF) Performance (TX Power, RX Sensitivity, Blocking)
- RED, FCC/IC certification
- 10.1 mm
- N Y/N
- Antenna integra
- Y Y/N
- 9.7 mm
- 2.5 mm
- Operating temp.
- -40 / +85 °C
- Operating Volta
- 2,2-4,8 V
- Bluetooth quali
- Bluetooth spec.
- Leadfree Defin.
- 0.4 g
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Lead time
- 12 weeks