image shown is a representation only
SINGLE CHIP 2,4 GHZ TRANSCEIVER
Rutronik No.: ISM1090
Unit Pack: 1
SINGLE CHIP 2,4 GHZ TRANSCEIVER Description
The Nordic nRF24L01+ is a highly integrated, ultra low power (ULP) 2Mbps RF transceiver IC for the 2.4GHz ISM (Industrial, Scientific and Medical) band. With peak RX/TX currents lower than 14mA, a sub μA power down mode, advanced power management, and a 1.9 to 3.6V supply range, the nRF24L01+ provides a true ULP solution enabling months to years of battery life from coin cell or AA/AAA batteries. The Enhanced ShockBurst™ hardware protocol accelerator offloads time critical protocol functions from the application microcontroller enabling the implementation of advanced and robust wireless connectivity with low cost 3rd-party microcontrollers.
The Nordic nRF24L01+ integrates a complete 2.4GHz RF transceiver, RF synthesizer, and baseband logic including the Enhanced ShockBurst™ hardware protocol accelerator supporting a high-speed SPI interface for the application controller. No external loop filter, resonators, or VCO varactor diodes are required, only a low cost ±60ppm crystal, matching circuitry, and antenna.
The nRF24L01+ is available in a compact 20-pin 4 x 4mm QFN package.
- Low cost, single-chip 2.4GHz GFSK RF transceiver IC
- Worldwide license-free 2.4GHz ISM band operation
- 250kbps, 1Mbps and 2Mbps on-air data-rate options
- Enhanced ShockBurst™ hardware protocol accelerator
- Ultra low power consumption – months to years of battery lifetime
- Drop-in compatible with the Nordic nRF24L01 previous generation Nordic RF transceiver IC
- Fully on-air compatible with all Nordic nRF24L Series, as well as nRF24E and nRF240 Series
- 2400 MHz
- 2000 kbps
- -40 +85 °C
- Supply voltage
- 1,9-3,6 V
- N Y/N
- 0 dBm
- Leadfree Defin.
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Lead time
- 14 weeks