image shown is a representation only
ESD Protection ARRAY BUS SOT23
Rutronik No.: DTRL10112
Unit Pack: 3000
ESD Protection ARRAY BUS SOT23 Description
- Littelfuse SM712 Series TVS Diode Array (SPA® Diodes) is designed to protect RS-485 applications with asymmetrical working voltages (-7V to 12V) from damage due to electrostatic discharge (ESD), electrical fast transients (EFT), and lightning-induced surges. It can absorb repetitive ESD strikes above the maximum level specified in the IEC61000-4-2 international standard without performance degradation and safely dissipate up to 19A of 8/20μs surge current (IEC-61000-4-5) with very low clamping voltages.
- Robust surge and enhanced ESD protection: ESD, IEC61000-4-2: ±30kV (contact); EFT, IEC61000-4-2: 50A; Lightning, IEC61000-4-5: 19A; Peak pulse power: 600W
- Asymmetrical standoff voltage matches RS-485 transceiver profile
- Low dynamic resistance (0.5Ω TYP) offers superb clamping performance
- Minimal capacitive loading of 75pF (MAX)
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- Security Systems
- Automated Teller Machines (ATMs)
- Automation Equipment
- Communication Equipment
- 0.6 kW
- Stand-off V Vwm
- 7 V
- Leadfree Defin.
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Leadtime
- 13 weeks