image shown is a representation only
SMPS PG-DSO-8 SMD
Supplier: Infineon Technologies
Rutronik No.: ICPWM6712
Unit Pack: 2500
SMPS PG-DSO-8 SMD Description
State-of-the-art Quasi Resonance current mode flyback PWM power control IC with startup cell for power ranges up to 300 W. With innovative protection features for superior safety and reliability in operation. Of special note are its frequency modulation, its ultra low standby power consumption and an extensive array of protection features, allowing low EMI and highly efficient, reliable and cost effective designs. With startup cell and implemented with active bust mode and is the best-in-class of standby power performance.
Summary of Features
- 500V startup cell for IC self power supply during various states,
- digital frequency reduction with decreasing load for higher efficiency
- active burst mode operation for ultra-low standby power (<1W @ 0.5W load)
- cycle by cylce peak current limitation, maximum output power limitation with input voltage compensation
- extensive protection features to protect the IC and the system from various fault conditions e.g. output OVP latch, VCC OVP/UVP, OLP, Output OVP, Short-winding, etc.
- Higher efficiency
- Low EMI noiseL
- Low standby power, etc.
- SMPS applications such as LCD/PDP TV, color TV, DVD
- Adapters (for reference design 10W Adapter pls click here)
- Set-Top-Boxes for Satellite and Cable services etc.
- V(in) max
- 500 V
- T(A) min
- -40 °C
- T(A) max
- 125 °C
- Leadfree Defin.
- Supplier Part
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Leadtime
- 14 weeks