image shown is a representation only
PFC SO-8 SMD
Supplier: Infineon Technologies
Rutronik No.: ICPWM7233
Unit Pack: 2500
PFC SO-8 SMD Description
ICE2PCS0x/G are the 2nd generation of Continuous Conduction Mode (CCM) PFC controllers, which employ BiCMOS technology. Compared to the 1 st generation of ICE1PCS01/02, the new ICs have lower internal reference trimmed at 3V. They also have other advantages such as wider Vcc operating range, improved internal oscillator and additional direct bulk capacitor over-voltage protection.
Summary of Features
- Ease of Use with Few External Components
- Supports Wide Range
- Average Current Control
- External Current and Voltage Loop Compensation for Greater User Flexibility
- Programmable Operating/Switching Frequency (50kHz - 250kHz)
- Max Duty Cycle of 95% (at 25°C) at 125kHz
- Trimmed Internal Reference Voltage (3V+2% at 25°C)
- VCC Under-Voltage Lockout
- Cycle by Cycle Peak Current Limiting
- Output Over-Voltage Protection
- Open Loop Detection
- Enhanced Dynamic Response
- Short Startup(SoftStart) duration
- Fulfills Class D Requirements of IEC 1000-3-2
- Soft Overcurrent Protection
- 8 pins CCM PFC simpilfy the design procedures.
- Build-in protection features save system BOM cost and enhance system safety.
- PC silverbox, Server PSU and industrial SMPS
- V(in) max
- 25 V
- 0.022 A
- 285000 Hz
- T(A) min
- -40 °C
- T(A) max
- 125 °C
- Leadfree Defin.
- Supplier Part
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Leadtime
- 14 weeks