BGSX 24MU16 E6327
4xRF-CMOS-Switch 36.5dBm ULGA-16
Matchcode: BGSX 24MU16 E6327
Rutronik No.: THF5347
Unit Pack: 1
4xRF-CMOS-Switch 36.5dBm ULGA-16 Description
High Power DP4T Cross Switch
The BGSX24MU16 RF CMOS switch is specifically designed for LTE and WCDMA quadruple antenna applications. This DP4T offers low insertion loss and low harmonic generation. The switch is controlled via a MIPI RFFE controller. The on-chip controller allows power-supply voltages from 1.65 to 1.95 V.
The switch features direct-connect-to-battery functionality and DC-free RF ports. Unlike GaAs technology, external DC blocking capacitors at the RF Ports are only required if DC voltage is applied externally. The BGSX24MU16 RF Switch is manufactured in Infineon’s patented MOS technology, offering the performance of GaAs with the economy and integration of conventional CMOS including the inherent higher ESD robustness. The device has a very small size of only 2.0 x 2.0 mm2 and a maximum thickness of 0.59 mm.
- RF CMOS DP4T antenna cross switch with power handling capability of up to 36.5 dBm
- Suitable for multi-mode LTE and WCDMA quadruple antenna applications
- Low insertion loss and harmonics generation
- 0.1 to 5.0 GHz frequency coverage
- High port-to-port-isolation
- No blocking capacitors required if no DC applied on RF lines
- Integrated MIPI RFFE interface operating in 1.65 to 1.95V voltage range
- Software programmable MIPI RFFE USID
- Leadless and halogen free package PG-ULGA-16-1 with lateral size of 2.0 mm x 2.0 mm and thickness of 0.59 mm
- No power supply decoupling required
- High EMI robustness
- RoHS and WEEE compliant package
- Antenna routing/swapping for cellular mobile applications; LTE (4G), 5G sub-6GHz)
- Post PA for power level routing
- U(cc) max
- 3.9 V
- Frequency f
- 5000 MHz
- Leadfree Defin.
- Supplier Part
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Lead time
- 12 weeks