BGSX 22G6U10 E6327
image shown is a representation only
4xRF-CMOS-Switch 39dBm ULGA-10
Matchcode: BGSX 22G6U10 E6327
Rutronik No.: THF5375
Unit Pack: 4500
4xRF-CMOS-Switch 39dBm ULGA-10 Description
DPDT GPIO 0.4 – 7.125 GHz antenna cross switchThe BGSX22G6U10 RF CMOS switch is specifically designed for GSM, WCDMA, LTE and 5G applications. This DPDT offers very low insertion loss even at high frequencies of up to 7.125GHz, low harmonic generation along with high isolation between RF ports. In addition, the fast switching speed enables 5G-SRS applications.
The switch is controlled via a GPIO interface. The on-chip controller allows power-supply voltages from 1.6V-3.6V.
BGSX22G6U10 features direct-connect-to-battery functionality and DC-free RF ports. Unlike GaAs technology, external DC blocking capacitors at the RF Ports are only required if DC voltage is applied externally. The device has a very small size of only 1.1mm x 1.1mm and thickness of 0.60mm.
Summary of Features
- High linearity up to 39dBm peak power
- Low current consumption, min supply voltage 1.6V
- Ultra low insertion loss and high port to port isolation up to 7.125GHz
- Fast switching speed for 5G-SRS applications
- GPIO control interface
- No decoupling capacitors required for typical applications
- RoHS and WEEE compliant package
- Ultra low profile lead-less plastic package (MSL-1, 260°C per IPC/JEDEC J-STD-20)
- Size: 1.1mm x 1.5mm
- RF path routing/swapping for cellular mobile devices
- GSM, WCDMA, 4G/LTE and 5G applications
- U(cc) max
- 3.9 V
- Frequency f
- 7.125 MHz
- RoHS Status
- Supplier Part
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Lead time
- 12 weeks