BGSA 143GL10 E6327
4xSP4T RF-Switch TSLP-10
Matchcode: BGSA 143GL10 E6327
Rutronik No.: THF5346
Unit Pack: 7500
4xSP4T RF-Switch TSLP-10 Description
BGSA143GL10 is a small and versatile Single-Pole Quad Throw (SP4T) RF switch optimized for low COFF as well as low RON enabling applications up to 6.0GHz. GPIO digital control lines offer the possibility to adopt SP4T, SPDT along with SPST topology for an optimum flexibility in RF Front-end designs.
BGSA143GL10 is ideal for high Q tuning applications. This single supply chip integrates on-chip CMOS logic control. It can be driven by 2 or 3 CMOS or TTL compatible control input signals. Due to its high RF voltage ruggedness and OFF RF ports reflective short feature, it is suited for switching any reactive devices such as inductors and capacitors in RF matching circuits without significant losses, also mitigating or even eradicating unwanted parasitic RF resonances.
Summary of Features:
- Designed for high-linearity antenna tuning switching and RF tuning applications
- Ultra low RON resistance of 1.15 Ω at each port in ON state
- Low COFF capacitance of 140 fF at each port in OFF state
- High RF operating peak voltage handling of 42 V in OFF state
- Resonance-Stopper Antenna Tuning
- Low harmonic generation
- 3 GPIO pins control interface
- No RF parameter change within supply voltage range
- Small form factor 1.1 x 1.5 mm2 (MSL1, 260°C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
- RoHS and WEEE compliant package
- High-linearity antenna tuning switching and RF tuning applications
- U(cc) max
- 42 V
- Frequency f
- 6000 MHz
- Leadfree Defin.
- Supplier Part
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Lead time
- 18 weeks