BGA 9V1MN9 E6327
image shown is a representation only
LowNoiseAmp 3.8Ghz TSNP-9
Matchcode: BGA 9V1MN9 E6327
Rutronik No.: THF5372
Unit Pack: 12000
LowNoiseAmp 3.8Ghz TSNP-9 Description
The BGA9V1MN9 is a low noise amplifier for LTE and 5G which covers a wide frequency range from 3.3 GHz to 4.2 GHz. The LNA provides up to 21.0 dB gain and 0.75 dB noise figure at a current consumption of 5.8 mA in the application configuration described in Chapter 7. With the Gain Step feature the gain and linearity can be adjusted to increase the system dynamic range and to accommodate to changing interference scenarios.
The BGA9V1MN9 supports ultra-low bypass current of 2 µA and 1.2 V operating voltage to reduce power consumption. It operates from 1.1 V to 2.0 V supply voltage over temperature. The compact9 pin TSNP-9 package with the dimension of 1.1 x 1.1 mm helps to save space on the PCB.
Summary of Features
- Power gain: 21.0 dB
- Low noise figure: 0.75 dB
- Low current consumption: 5.8 mA
- Frequency range from 3.3 to 4.2 GHz
- Supply voltage: 1.1 to 2.0 V
- Integrated MIPI RFFE interface operating in 1.65 to 1.95 V voltage range
- Software programmable MIPI RFFE USID
- USID select pin
- Small form factor 1.1 mm x 1.1 mm
- High EMI robustness
- RoHS and WEEE compliant package
LTE / 5G Smartphones
- Frequency f
- 3800 MHz
- Leadfree Defin.
- Supplier Part
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Lead time
- 10 weeks