image shown is a representation only
DRIVER isol.2kV 25V 1.75A SO-8
Rutronik No.: ICGDRV1231
Unit Pack: 2500
DRIVER isol.2kV 25V 1.75A SO-8 Description
25 V single-channel low-side gate driver with integrated over-current protection (OCP), fault reporting, and enable functionalityDescription:
EiceDRIVERTM 25 V single-channel low-side non-inverting gate driver for MOSFET and IGBT with typical 0.8 A source and 1.75 A sink currents in a small 8-lead PG-DSO8 package.
Over-current protection is typically implemented by a current measurement with a comparator and multiple resistors and capacitors. 1ED44176N01F provides cost and space savings by integrating the comparator. The new low-side gate driver utilizes Infineon’s proprietary latch immune CMOS technologies to enable a rugged monolithic construction while realizing best-in-class fault reporting accuracy with OCP threshold tolerance of +/-5%. In addition, Infineon’s IC technology enables a small PG-DSO8 package by combining the fault output and enable functions into a single pin.
Summary of Features:
- 0.5 V Over-current threshold with accurate ±5% tolerance
- Over-current detection with positive voltage input
- Single pin for fault output and enable
- Programmable fault clear time
- Under voltage lockout
- CMOS Schmitt-triggered inputs
- 3.3 V, 5 V and 15 V input logic compatible
- Output in phase with input
- Separate logic and power ground
- 2 kV ESD HBM
- Integrated over-current protection and single-pin fault output and enable function provide potential space and cost savings
- OCP threshold tolerance of ±5% provides accurate sensing
- Flexible fault clear time set-up
- Under-voltage lock out provides protection at low supply voltage
- Industry standard package
- power supplies
- air conditioning
- home appliances
- OL Detection
- Leadfree Defin.
- Supplier Part
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Lead time
- 16 weeks