image shown is a representation only
7.0 800x480+ASUS Tinker Adaptor
Supplier: 4D SYSTEMS
Rutronik No.: DISMON1433
Unit Pack: 1
7.0 800x480+ASUS Tinker Adaptor Description
1 x GEN4-ULCD-70DCT-CLB-SB
1 x 4D Serial Pi Adaptor
1 x GEN4-IB
1 x 30-way 150mm FFC Cable
1 x 5 Pin Ribbon Cable
7.0" gen4 Series Intelligent Display Module with DIABLO16 Graphics Controller with Hardware Interface for Raspberry Pi & ASUS Tinker Board
The gen4 7.0” Diablo16 Integrated Display Modules are part of the latest gen4 series of modules Designed and Manufactured by 4D Systems.
This hardware bundle includes the 4D Serial Pi Adaptor which allows fast and easy hardware interface to virtually any Raspberry Pi & ASUS Tinker Board board with the standard Raspberry Pi & ASUS Tinker Board headers and allows you to quickly and easily add a full colour dedicated HMI to your project.
The gen4 series was designed specifically for ease of integration and use, with careful consideration for space requirements and functionality.
These specific gen4 modules feature a 7.0” colour TFT LCD display, and come with options for Non-Touch, Resistive Touch and Capacitive Touch with Cover Lens Bezel (CLB). They are powered by the well-known 4D Systems Diablo16 Graphics Processor, which offers an array of functionality and options for any Designer / Integrator / User.
The 7.0” Diablo16 Integrated Display Module features a TFT LCD Display, is capable of Touch Detection, microSD memory Storage, GPIO and Communications, along with multiple millisecond resolution timers, and Audio Generation.
The gen4 Series is 100% compatible with the Workshop4 IDE and its 4 different development environments, providing the User with a wealth of options for programming and controlling their system.
The gen4 series of Integrated Display Modules features a 30 pin ZIF socket, designed for a 30 pin FPC cable, for easy and simple connection to an application or mother board, or for connecting to accessory boards for a range of functionality advancements.
The gen4 series of modules has been designed to minimise the impact of display related circuitry, and provide a platform suitable for integration into a product. Application boards can sit flush on the back of the gen4 if required, as the display related electronics sit inside the plastic mounting base, leaving the application board surface clear for User circuitry.
4D Serial Pi Adaptor
The 4D Serial Pi Adaptor is a simple adaptor board designed to provide a serial interface in a convienent form-factor, enabling the Raspberry Pi & ASUS Tinker Board to connect to a majority of the 4D System display modules with a single 5 pin connection.
The 4D Serial Pi Adaptor features a pass through header design, enabling existing Raspberry Pi & ASUS Tinker Board products to connect to the Raspberry Pi & ASUS Tinker Board, as if this adaptor was not installed. The 4D Serial Pi Adaptor utilises only the serial port on the Raspberry Pi & ASUS Tinker Board.
Information about the Adaptor
• Direct IO connection to the Raspberry Pi & ASUS Tinker Board
• Simple 5 pin serial interface for 4D System display modules
• Raspberry Pi & ASUS Tinker Board supplied 5V power for Display Module
• Comes with 5 wire ribbon cable if ordered without a display module. Display module itself includes a 5 wire ribbon cable (this is not the programming cable).
• Compatible with Raspberry Pi A, B and B+, Pi2, Pi3. (Does not use the full width of the header on B+/Pi2/P3) & ASUS Tinker Board
Models in this size:
• gen4-uLCD-70D-Pi (Non Touch, without Cover Lens Bezel)
• gen4-uLCD-70D-CLB-Pi (Non Touch, with Cover Lens Bezel)
• gen4-uLCD-70DT-Pi (Resistive Touch, without Cover Lens Bezel)
• gen4-uLCD-70DCT-CLB-Pi (Capacitive Touch, Cover Lens Bezel)
• gen4-uLCD-70D-SB-Pi (Non Touch, without Cover Lens Bezel, Super Bright)
• gen4-uLCD-70D-CLB-SB-Pi (Non Touch, with Cover Lens Bezel, Super Bright)
• gen4-uLCD-70DT-SB-Pi (Resistive Touch, without Cover Lens Bezel, Super Bright)
• gen4-uLCD-70DCT-CLB-SB-Pi (Capacitive Touch, Cover Lens Bezel, Super Bright)
- Panel size
- 7 Inch
- 800x480 Pixel
- Aspect ratio
- 758 cd/m²
- Viewing angles
- 70/60/140 °
- TFT LCD
- Reaction time
- N/A ms
- Video input
- Cap Touch
- -20 - +70 °C
- 24/7 certified
- 190.1 mm
- 8.2 mm
- 121.9 mm
- 0.236 KG
- Open frame
- 4V - 5,5V watt
- RoHS Status
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Lead time
- 54 weeks