BGS 12P2L6 E6327
image shown is a representation only
4xSPDT Switch 37dBm TSLP-6-4
Matchcode: BGS 12P2L6 E6327
Rutronik No.: THF5345
Unit Pack: 1
4xSPDT Switch 37dBm TSLP-6-4 Description
The BGS12P2L6 is a general purpose high power SPDT switch, designed to cover a broad range applications from 0.05 to 6 GHz and therefore excellent for 5G sub-6 GHz. Its outstanding RF performance optimizes the transmitting path (TRx) of LTE/5G mobile phones. The chip integrates on-chip CMOS logic driven by a simple, single-pin CMOS or TTL compatible control input signal. Unlike GaAs technology, external DC blocking capacitors at the RF ports are only required if DC voltage is applied externally.
The BGS12P2L6 RF switch is manufactured in Infineon’s patented MOS technology, offering the performance of GaAs with the economy and integration of conventional CMOS including the inherent higher ESD robustness. The device has a very small size of only 0.7 x 1.1 mm2 and a maximum height of 0.31 mm.
Summary of Features:
- RF CMOS SPDT RF switch with power handling capability of up to 37 dBm
- Suitable for multi-mode LTE and 5G applications
- Low insertion loss and harmonics generation
- 0.05 to 6 GHz coverage
- High port-to-port isolation
- No blocking capacitors required if no DC applied on RF lines
- On-chip control logic
- Leadless and halogen free package TSLP-6-4
- Size: 0.7 x 1.1 mm2 and thickness of 0.31 mm
- No power supply decoupling required
- High EMI robustness
- RoHS and WEEE compliant package
- Mobile cellular applications TRx (4G, 5G)
- Post PA
- Multipurpose RF switch for high power applications
- Frequency f
- 60000 MHz
- Leadfree Defin.
- Supplier Part
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Lead time
- 28 weeks