BGS 14WMA9 E6327
image shown is a representation only
SP4T Switch 28dBm 0.22dB ATSLP
Matchcode: BGS 14WMA9 E6327
Rutronik No.: THF5341
Unit Pack: 1
SP4T Switch 28dBm 0.22dB ATSLP Description
BGS14WMA9 is a Single Pole Four Throw (SP4T) diversity switch which is specifically designed for WLAN and Bluetooth applications in a very compact 9 pin package with very small size of only 1.1 x 1.1 mm2 and thickness of 0.55 mm.
Any of the 4 ports can be used as termination of the diversity antenna handling up to 26 dBm.
Unlike GaAs technology, external DC blocking capacitors at the RF ports are only required if DC voltage is applied externally.BGS14WMA9 RF switch is manufactured in Infineon’s patented MOS technology, offering the performance of GaAs with the economy and integration of conventional CMOS including the inherently higher ESD robustness.
Summary of Features:
- RF CMOS SP4T antenna diversity switch with power handling capability of up to 26 dBm
- High switching speed
- Suitable for WLAN and Bluetooth applications
- 0.05 to 6.0 GHz coverage for FM Radio, LTE, LAA and 5G application
- Low insertion loss and harmonics generation, high port to port isolation up to 6 GHz
- Low current consumption
- On chip control logic including ESD protection
- Fully compatible with MIPI RFFE 2.1 standard operating in 1.65 to 1.95 V voltage range
- Software programmable MIPI RFFE USID
- USID swap feature
- Small form factor of 1.1 x 1.1 mm2
- No power supply blocking required
- No decoupling capacitors required (Unless DC applied on RF lines)
- 50 Ω termination enabling at isolation mode
- High EMI robustness
- RoHS and WEEE compliant package
- Mobile cellular as termination of diversity antenna, LTE, LAA and 5G
- Wi-Fi Tx/Rx and Bluetooth
- Frequency f
- 60000 MHz
- Leadfree Defin.
- Supplier Part
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Lead time
- 10 weeks