BGS 12WN6 E6327
image shown is a representation only
SPDT Switch 28dBm 0.16dB TSNP-6
Matchcode: BGS 12WN6 E6327
Rutronik No.: THF5340
Unit Pack: 1
SPDT Switch 28dBm 0.16dB TSNP-6 Description
The BGS12WN6 RF CMOS switch is specifically designed for WLAN and Bluetooth applications. Any of the 2 ports can be used as termination of the diversity antenna handling up to 26dBm. The chip integrates on-chip CMOS logic driven by a simple, single-pin CMOS or TTL compatible control input signal. Unlike GaAs technology, external DC blocking capacitors at the RF ports are only required if DC voltage is applied externally.
The BGS12WN6 RF switch is manufactured in Infineon’s patented MOS technology, offering the performance of GaAs with the economy and integration of conventional CMOS including the inherent higher ESD robustness. The device has a very small size of only 0.7 x 1.1mm2 and a maximum height of 0.37 mm.
Summary of Features:
- RF CMOS SPDT antenna diversity switch with power handling capability of up to 26dBm
- High switching speed
- Suitable for WLAN and Bluetooth applications
- Low insertion loss and harmonics generation
- 0.05 to 6 GHz coverage
- High port to port isolation
- No blocking capacitors required if no DC applied on RF lines
- On-chip control logic
- Leadless and halogen free package PG-TSNP-6-10 with lateral size of 0.7 x 1.1mm2 and thickness of 0.37mm
- No power supply decoupling capacitor required
- High EMI robustness
- RoHS and WEEE compliant package
- Mobile cellular diversity path applications
- Wi-Fi Tx/Rx and Bluetooth
- Frequency f
- 60000 MHz
- Leadfree Defin.
- Supplier Part
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Lead time
- 18 weeks