image shown is a representation only
SCHOTTKY-DIO. 1A 100V 0,57V SMF
Rutronik No.: DSKY4763
Unit Pack: 3000
SCHOTTKY-DIO. 1A 100V 0,57V SMF Description
-Low-profile DO-219AB (SMF) package
-High current ratings up to 2 A
-Reverse voltages of 30 V, 40 V, and 100 V
-Low forward voltage drops down to 0.31 V at 1 A
-Available in AEC-Q101-qualified versions
-Maximum operating junction temperature to +175 °C
-MSL moisture sensitivity level of 1, per J-STD-020, LF maximum peak of 260 °C
-Compliant with RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU
-Halogen-free according to JEDEC JS709A standards
-Wave- and reflow-solderable
High-frequency inverters, DC/DC converters, and freewheeling and polarity protection diodes in automotive and commercial applications, and industrial applications such as freewheeling diodes for inductive loads like relays, valves, and transformers.
Vishay Intertechnology introduces six new surface-mount Schottky barrier rectifiers in the low-profile DO-219AB (SMF) package. Providing space-saving alternatives to SMA and SOD123W packages, the Vishay Semiconductors SS1FL3, SS2FL3, SS1FL4, SS2FL4, SS1FH10, and SS2FH10 provide reverse voltages of 30 V, 40 V, and 100 V, and offer high current ratings up to 2 A for automotive and commercial applications.
- Typical height of 0.98 mm
- 46 % lower than the conventional SMA package — reducing weight by 23 % and saving 49 % more PCB space
- 2 % lower than the SOD123W package, while sharing the same footprint size
- Low forward voltage drops reduce power loss and improve efficiency
- SMF (flat lead) packages provides improved thermal resistance of 21 °C/W from junction to lead, compared to the conventional SMA (J-lead) package with thermal resistance of 28 °C/W from junction to lead
- 100 V
- I(F)per diode
- 1 A
- 0.57 V
- T(j) max
- 175 °C
- 40 A
- Leadfree Defin.
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Lead time
- 14 weeks