image shown is a representation only
GS2200MIE-100 WiFi MODULE UFL C
Rutronik No.: WLAN1572
Unit Pack: 1
GS2200MIE-100 WiFi MODULE UFL C Description
Tiny and mighty, the GS2200M series is a fully integrated, secure Wi-Fi module with an extremely small footprint and ultra-low-power consumption. Designed to simplify the integration of Wi-Fi connectivity into product designs, the series is available with multiple interfaces and an optional integrated chip antenna or U.FL connector.
Organizations with limited Wi-Fi or RF expertise don’t have the time or resources to navigate through all the varying requirements associated with testing and certifications. The GS2200M from Telit results in faster development time and market availability because the module is IEEE 802.11b/g/n compliant and meets major global regulatory and Wi-Fi Alliance certification requirements. These essential certifications combined with world-class support and advanced features, reduce the total cost of ownership by eliminating the need for external components in many use cases while extending battery life.
Intelligent design makes the GS2200M series ideal for various applications and environments, including smart energy and measurement, smart home, healthcare and fitness, industrial controls, commercial building automation, and audio/video consumer electronics. Leverage our Telit IoT Know-How program and learn how to quickly deploy cost-effective and future-proof solutions integrated with leading Wi-Fi technology from idea to market today.
Unique features and benefits:
- Host-less mode (no external MCU), running full Wi-Fi and TCP/IP networking stack, eliminates need for external components
- Hosted mode, most comprehensive AT command library connecting to any 8/16/32-bit host microcontroller using UART, SPI or SDIO interfaces
- Extremely compact for size-constrained applications
- Adds low power, high speed secure Wi-Fi and Internet connectivity to any device with a microcontroller and serial host interface or as the standalone application microcontroller
- Certified module reduces development time, testing and certification, accelerating time to market.
- Easy smartphone provisioning with Limited AP or Wi-Fi Protected Set-up (WPS) for a seamless user experience
- Ultra-low-power through dynamic power management modes and optional off module DC to DC components
The GS2200M series provides the easiest and fastest time to market solution for customers to add Wi-Fi to their embedded designs without having to master the complexities of wireless communication protocols.
- WLAN standard
- 2.4 GHz
- 91 -dBm
- Transmit power
- 15 dBm
- Supply voltage
- 2.7 to 3.6 V
- -40 to +85 °C
- 14x18x2 mm
- Leadfree Defin.
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Lead time
- 15 weeks