image shown is a representation only
THYRISTOR 50A 600V TO-220AB
Rutronik No.: THYR90336
Unit Pack: 50
THYRISTOR 50A 600V TO-220AB Description
Packaged in a non-isolated TO-220AB, this device offers high thermal performance during operation of up to 50 A, thanks to a junction temperature of up to 150 °C.
Its noise immunity (dV/dt = 500 V/μs) trade-off versus gate triggering current (IGT = 15 mA) and its turn-on current rise (dI/dt = 100 A/μs) allow the design of robust and compact control circuits for voltage regulators in motorbikes and industrial drives, overvoltage crowbar protection, motor control circuits in power tools and kitchen appliances, and inrush current-limiting circuits.
- High junction temperature: Tj = 150 °C
- High noise immunity up to 150 °C
- Gate triggering current IGT = 15 mA
- Peak off-state voltage VDRM/VRRM = 600 V
- High turn-on current rise dI/dt = 100 A/µs
- ECOPACK®2 compliant component
- I (TRMS) eff
- 50 A
- 600 V
- Tab voltage
- I(GT) max
- 15 mA
- Leadfree Defin.
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Lead time
- 26 weeks