image shown is a representation only
SLLIMM 600V 10A SDIP2F-26L
Rutronik No.: IGBT2023
Unit Pack: 13
SLLIMM 600V 10A SDIP2F-26L Description
SLLIMM 2nd series IPM, 3-phase inverter, 10 A, 600 V short-circuit rugged IGBTs
This second series of SLLIMM (small low-loss intelligent molded module) provides a compact, high-performance AC motor drive in a simple, rugged design. It combines new ST proprietary control ICs (one LS and one HS driver) with an improved short-circuit rugged trench gate field-stop (TFS) IGBT, making it ideal for motor drives operating up to 20 kHz in hard-switching circuitries. SLLIMM is a trademark of STMicroelectronics.
- IPM 10 A, 600 V, 3-phase IGBT inverter bridge including 2 control ICs for gate driving and freewheeling diodes
- 3.3 V, 5 V TTL/CMOS inputs with hysteresis
- Internal bootstrap diode
- Undervoltage lockout of gate drivers
- Smart shutdown function
- Short-circuit protection
- Shutdown input/fault output
- Separate open emitter outputs
- Built-in temperature sensor
- Comparator for fault protection
- Short-circuit rugged TFS IGBTs
- Very fast, soft recovery diodes
- 85 kΩ NTC, UL 1434, CA 4 recognized
- Fully isolated package
- Isolation ratings of 1500 Vrms/min.
- 600 V
- 10 A
- 40 A
- 81 W
- 175 °C
- Leadfree Defin.
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Lead time
- 28 weeks