image shown is a representation only
NFC,SENSOR NODE EVAL. KIT
Rutronik No.: ICRFID1597
Unit Pack: 1
package: 2 boards
NFC,SENSOR NODE EVAL. KIT Description
NFC Dynamic Tag sensor node evaluation board
This smart and flexible NFC Tracker evaluation board with sensors includes a comprehensive software library and a sample application to monitor and log sensor data over NFC from an Android or iOS device.
The ultra-low power sensor node evaluation board mounts an ST25DV NFC Tag, an STM32L0 ARM Cortex M0+, environment sensors (temperature, humidity and pressure) and motion (accelerometer) sensor.
The evaluation board features NFC harvesting to supply power and a battery cradle for a CR2032 battery.
- ST25DV64K dynamic NFC tag solution based on 64K-bit (8K-Byte) EEPROM and with I²C interface, Fast Transfer Mode and Energy Harvesting features
- STM32L031K6 ultra-low-power ARM Cortex-M0+ MCU running at 32 MHz with 32-Kbytes Flash and 8-Kbytes RAM
- LIS2DW12 ultra-low-power high-performance three-axis linear accelerometer
- LPS22HB ultra-compact piezo-resistive absolute pressure sensor which functions as a digital output barometer: 260-1260 hPa
- HTS221 capacitive digital sensor for relative humidity and temperature
- STLQ015 low drop linear regulator power management
- CR2032 Battery powered (not included)
- STM32Cube function pack (FP-SNS-SMARTAG1)
- Android (Google Play) and iOS demo apps (ST SmarTag)
- Suitable for the following applications:
- Internet of Things
- Supply Chain and Cold-Chain Management
- Smart building, home and city
- Retail and apparel
- Smart packaging
- Medical and pharmaceutical
- Batteryless sensing
- Smart agriculture (soil control, animal tracking, etc.)
- KIT Hz
- 2 boards
- Leadfree Defin.
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Lead time
- 99 weeks