image shown is a representation only
BlueNRG-MS evalution kit
Rutronik No.: BTOOTH1348
Unit Pack: 1
BlueNRG-MS evalution kit Description
The STEVAL-IDB005V1 is an evaluation platform based on BlueNRG-MS, a low power Bluetooth® Smart IC, compliant with the Bluetooth® 4.1 specifications and supporting both master and slave roles. The STEVAL-IDB005V1 is composed of an RF daughterboard and a microcontroller motherboard. The RF daughterboard features the BlueNRG-MS device, an SMA connector for an antenna or measuring instruments and an SPI connector for an external microcontroller.The motherboard is based on the STM32L, acting as external microcontroller driving the BlueNRG-MS device. A JTAG connector allows microcontroller firmware development.
- Bluetooth® SMART board based on the BlueNRG-MS low energy network processor
- STM32L external microcontroller
- Associated BlueNRG-MS development kit, including documentation, firmware for STM32L and GUI
- Maximum transmission power +8 dBm
- Excellent receiver sensitivity (-88 dBm)
- Very low power consumption: 7.3 mA RX and 8.3 mA TX at +0 dBm
- Bluetooth® low energy 4.1 compliant, supports both master and slave roles
- iTunes app available (app name: BlueNRG)
- Google Play app available (app name: BlueNRG)
- JTAG debug connector
- USB Interface
- RoHS compliant
- Bluetooth spec.
- Y Y/N
- Antenna integra
- Y Y/N
- Leadfree Defin.
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Leadtime
- 99 weeks