image shown is a representation only
ST25 NFC TRANSCEIVER
Matchcode: ST25R95-VMD5T SAMPLE
Rutronik No.: ICRFID1610
Unit Pack: 1
ST25 NFC TRANSCEIVER Description
NFC/HF RFID Reader IC
The ST25R95 is an integrated transceiver IC for contactless applications.
The ST25R95 manages frame coding and decoding in Reader and card emulation modes for Standard applications such as near field communication (NFC), proximity and vicinity Standards.
The ST25R95 supports ISO/IEC 14443 Type A communication in reader and card emulation modes, and ISO/IEC
14443 Type B, ISO/IEC15693, and FeliCa in reader mode.The ST25R95 embeds an analog front end to provide the 13.56 MHz air Interface.
The ST25R95 also supports the detection, reading and writing of NFC Forum Type 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 tags, and an SPI interface to communicate with the host Controller.
• Belonging to ST25 family that includes all NFC/RF ID tag and reader products from STMicroelectronics
• Operating modes supported:
– Card emulation (ISO/IEC 14443-3 Type A)
• Hardware features
– Dedicated internal frame controlled
– Highly integrated analog front end (AFE) for RF communications
– Transmission and reception modes
– Optimized power management
– Tag detection mode
– Field detection mode
• RF communication @13.56 MHz
– NFC-A / ISO14443A reader mode
– NFC-B / ISO14443B reader mode
– NFC-F / FeliCa™ reader mode
– NFC-V / ISO15693 reader mode
– NFC-A / ISO14443A card emulation
– MIFARE® Classic compatible
• Communication interfaces with a host controller
– Serial peripheral interface (SPI) slave interface up to 2 Mbps
– Up to 528-byte command/reception buffer (FIFO) depending on communication protocol
• 32-lead, 5x5 mm, very thin fine pitch quad flat (VFQFPN) ECOPACK®2 package
Typical protocols supported:
• ISO/IEC 14443-3 Type A and B tags
• ISO/IEC 15693 tags
• ISO/IEC 18000-3M1 tags
• NFC Forum tags: Types 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5
Typical ST25R95 applications include:
• Consumer electronics
Typical ST25R95 use cases include:
• NFC-enabled Wi-Fi pairing
• NFC-enabled Bluetooth® Pairing
• Data exchange
• Communications with NFC/RFID tag (reader mode)
- 13,56 M Hz
- Supply voltage
- 2.7 to 3.3 V
- -25 to +85 °C
- Storage temp.
- -65 to 150 °C
- 5x5 mm
- Energy harvest.
- Leadfree Defin.
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Lead time
- 6 weeks