image shown is a representation only
SUB-1 GHz TRANSCEIVER +UFL CON.
Rutronik No.: ISM1699
Unit Pack: 1
SUB-1 GHz TRANSCEIVER +UFL CON. Description
The SPSGRFC RF module is CE, FCC and IC certified and integrates wireless connectivity in target electronic devices without requiring particular RF experience or expertise. This certified solution optimizes the time to market of the final applications.
The module is designed for maximum performance in a minimal space, with 4 programmable I/O pins and an SPI serial interface.
The SPSGRFC is pin to pin and firmware compatible with SPSGRF family.
- Based on the SPIRIT1 very low power RF sub-1 GHz transceiver
- Programmable radio features
- Modulation schemes: 2-FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, OOK, ASK
- Air data rate from 1 to 500 kbps
- On-board U.FL connector for external antenna
- Operating temperature range from - 40 °C to 85 °C
- RF features
- Receiver sensitivity: -118 dBm
- Programmable RF output power up to +11.6 dBm
- Host interface
- General I/O
- Up to 32 programmable I/O functions on 4 GPIO programmable module pins
- Three carrier frequency versions
- 433 MHz for externally tuned antenna
- 868 MHz for externally tuned antenna
- 915 MHz for externally tuned antenna
- Dimensions: 11.5 x 13.5 x 2.0 mm
- 868 MHz
- Supply voltage
- 1.8 to 3.6 V
- -40 to +85 °C
- 11.6 dBm
- Leadfree Defin.
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Lead time
- 27 weeks