image shown is a representation only
EvalBoard STGAP1AS Gal.isolated
Rutronik No.: ICGDRV1264
Unit Pack: 1
EvalBoard STGAP1AS Gal.isolated Description
STGAP1AS evaluation board
The STGAP1AS is a galvanically isolated single gate driver for N-channel MOSFETs and IGBTs with advanced protection, configuration and diagnostic features. The architecture of the STGAP1AS isolates the channel from the control and the low voltage interface circuitry through true galvanic isolation.
The EVALSTGAP1AS board allows evaluating all of
the STGAP1AS features while driving a power switch with a voltage rating
up to 1500 V. Power switches in both TO-220 or TO-247 packages can be
evaluated, and the board allows the connection of a heatsink in order to
exploit the ability of the STGAP1AS to handle very high power
In combination with the STEVAL-PCC009V2 communication board and the STGAP1AS evaluation software, the board allows to easily enable, configure or disable all of the driver’s protection and control features through the SPI interface. Advanced diagnostic is also available thanks to the driver’s status registers that can be accessed through the SPI.
Multiple boards can be connected together and share the same logic supply voltage and control signals in order to evaluate half-bridge, interleaved or even more complex topologies. The board allows implementing the SPI daisy chain when more than one device is used.
- High voltage rail up to 1500 V
- 5 A sink/source driver current capability
- 5 A active Miller clamp
- Gate driving voltage up to 36 V
- Negative gate driving ability
- Desaturation detection
- Overcurrent protection
- Output 2-level turn-off (2LTO) UVLO on each supply voltage
- Overtemperature warning and shut-down protection
- 3.3/5 V logic input interface
- Optimized reference layout
- SPI with daisy chain feature for parameters programming and diagnostic
- Suitable to be used in combination with STEVAL-PCC009V2 and configuration GUI
- Fault LED indicators
- RoHS compliant
- Leadfree Defin.
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Lead time
- 99 weeks