image shown is a representation only
Full Bridge Drv 600V 8A VFQFPN
Rutronik No.: ICGDRV1230
Unit Pack: 1
Full Bridge Drv 600V 8A VFQFPN Description
High-voltage evaluation board for the PWD13F60
The PWD13F60 is a high density power driver integrating gate drivers and four N-channel power MOSFETs in dual half-bridge configuration.
The integrated power MOSFETs have a low RDS(on) of 320 mΩ and 600 V drain-source breakdown voltage, while the embedded gate drivers high-side can be easily supplied by the integrated bootstrap diode. The high integration of the device allows loads in a tiny space to be driven efficiently.
The PWD13F60 accepts a supply voltage (VCC) extending over a wide range and is protected by a low voltage UVLO detection on the supply voltage.
The input pin extended range allows easy interfacing with microcontrollers, DSP units or Hall effect sensors.
The EVALPWD13F60 is 48 x 53 mm wide, FR-4 PCB resulting in an Rth(J-A) of 18 °C/W, capable to drive loads up to 2 ARMS, without forced airflow cooling.
Both controlling and power signals are available on pin strip for easy connection to customer's board.
- Power system-in-package integrating gate drivers and high-voltage power MOSFETs:
- Low RDS(on) = 320 mΩ
- BVDSS = 600 V
- Suitable for operating as:
- Dual independent half-bridges
- Wide input supply voltage down to 6.5 V
- UVLO protection on supply voltage
- 3.3 V to 15 V compatible inputs with hysteresis and pull-down
- Interlocking function to prevent cross conduction
- Internal bootstrap diodes
- QFN (10x13 mm) package
- Very compact layout
- RoHS compliant
- Leadfree Defin.
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Lead time
- 18 weeks