image shown is a representation only
MULTIBAND TRANSCEIVER MCU/ADC
Rutronik No.: ISM1613
Unit Pack: 2500
MULTIBAND TRANSCEIVER MCU/ADC Description
The Nordic nRF9E5 is highly integrated and low cost low power multiband sub 1-GHz RF SoC for the 433/868/915MHz ISM (Industrial, Scientific and Medical) band. It includes a sub 1-GHz RF transceiver core, 8-bit CPU, and RAM code memory. With its rich set of on-chip analog and digital peripherals, the nRF9E5 is an ideal low cost, flexible, single chip, low power solution for a long range wireless applications.
In summary, the nRF9E5 integrates an nRF905 sub 1-GHz RF transceiver core, 8-bit 8051 compatible CPU, 256B RAM, 4kB RAM code memory, a boot loader, and a wide range of system peripherals including a 10-bit ADC and SPI, and UART serial interfaces.
- Single chip solution - highly integrated sub 1-GHz RF SoC
- Low power consumption
- Long range with up to 110dB link budget
- nRF905 radio core, 8051 CPU, and 4kB code space
- Rich set of on-chip analog and digital peripherals enabling a wide range of applications
- Fully on-air compatible with the Nordic nRF905 Transceiver IC
- 433/868 MHz
- 1000 kbps
- -40 +85 °C
- Supply voltage
- 1,9-3,6 V
- N Y/N
- 0 dBm
- Leadfree Defin.
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Lead time
- 16 weeks