Rutronik No.: BTOOTH1273
Unit Pack: 1
nrfReady Microphone Description
The nRFready Microphone is a complete hardware and software reference design for the 2.4 GHz RF wireless microphone set. It is an ideal starting point for developing wireless microphones for gaming, home karaoke and conference room microphone applications. Jointly developed by AKM Semiconductor and Nordic Semiconductor, the nRFready Microphone is based on the Nordic Semiconductor nRF2460 2.4 GHz RF mono audio streamer and AKM Semiconductor audio converters. The kit includes two microphone boards, a receiver board with both analog and USB audio interfaces, plus a complete set of design files, source code and documentation.
- Complete reference design for a dual 2.4 GHz RF microphone system
- Uncompressed 16-bit digital audio with less than 20 ms latency
- Excellent battery lifetime, up to 100 hours with two AAA batteries
- Low cost Bill Of Material (BOM)
- Downloadable full source code, hardware designs files, and documentation
- Bluetooth spec.
- Antenna integra
- N Y/N
- Operating temp.
- -40 to +85 °C
- Leadfree Defin.
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Lead time
- 8 weeks