image shown is a representation only
NRF READY R/C RACING REF.DESIGN
Rutronik No.: ISM1295
Unit Pack: 1
NRF READY R/C RACING REF.DESIGN Description
The nRFready R/C racing is a complete reference design that enables innovative toy manufactures to take mass-market remote controlled toys to the next level with advanced game-play features that leverage Nordic's low cost 2.4GHz RF solutions. The reference design kit includes 2 cars, 2 controllers, 4 waypoints (that allow end users to set up free-form racing tracks), a USB dongle, and the R/C Racing Studio PC software.
The cars are based on the Nordic nRF24LE1 System-on-Chip and feature built-in crash sensors, continuous steering/throttle, and headlights. The controllers are also based on the nRF24LE1 and feature rumblers to indicate car crashes, battery level indicators, and headlight controls.
- Complete reference design for 2.4GHz RF remote controlled toys
- Set-up a free-form racing track using the waypoints
- Race against more than one friend without the hassle of changing physical crystals in cars and controllers
- Based on the Nordic Gazell protocol enabling excellent co-existence performance, low latency, best-in-class battery lifetime, and long range
- Includes full source code and hardware design files
- 2400 MHz
- Supply voltage
- 1,9-3,6 V
- -40 +85 °C
- Leadfree Defin.
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Lead time
- 14 weeks