NRF6905 READY BASIC REM.CONTROL
Rutronik No.: ISM1264
Unit Pack: 1
NRF6905 READY BASIC REM.CONTROL Description
The nRFready Basic Remote is a complete hardware and software reference design for basic 2.4GHz RF remote controls. It is also an ideal starting point in the development of advanced 2.4GHz RF remote controls for both PC-based and consumer electronics applications such as media centers, set-top boxes, and TVs.
The RFready Basic Remote is based on a single-chip implementation using the Nordic nRF24LE1 System-on-Chip. The kit includes two options for the host (receiver) side – either a USB dongle based on the nRF24LU1+, or an nRF24LE1-based general-purpose connectivity module supporting UART, SPI, and 2-wire interfaces.
The reference design also uses the Nordic Gazell™ 2.4GHz RF protocol stack to enable excellent co-existence performance, low latency, and a best-in-class battery lifetime.
- Complete reference design for a 2.4GHz RF remote control
- Includes remote control, general purpose connectivity module, and USB dongle
- USB and UART/SPI/2-wire interface options for host (receiver) side
- Based on Nordic Gazell protocol enabling excellent co-existence performance, low latency, and a best-in-class battery lifetime
- Includes full source code and hardware design files
- 2400 MHz
- Supply voltage
- 1,9-3,6 V
- -40 +85 °C
- Leadfree Defin.
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Leadtime
- 14 weeks