image shown is a representation only
TRANSCEIVER FOR AUDIO STREAMING
Rutronik No.: ISM1041
Unit Pack: 2500
TRANSCEIVER FOR AUDIO STREAMING Description
The Nordic nRF24Z1 is a highly integrated 2.4GHz RF Stereo Audio Streamer. It features a 4Mbps on-air data-rate that supports the streaming of un-compressed CD quality audio in full 16-bit 48kHz stereo.
The embedded protocol stack is custom designed for wireless audio streaming and features Quality of Service for up to 1.536Mbps LPCM audio, adaptive frequency hopping, and bi-directional control data link. The nRF24Z1 also supports 32, 44.1 and 48kHz sampling rates, and programmable latency, plus I2S and S/PDIF for seamless interfacing to low cost audio ADC/DACs.
The nRF24Z1 is available in a compact 36-pin 6 x 6mm QFN package.
- Low cost, low power 2.4GHz RF solution for wireless streaming of uncompressed CD-quality audio
- Supports full uncompressed 16-bit 48kHz stereo audio
- Embedded custom protocol stack for audio streaming based on adaptive frequency hopping for optimal co-existence performance
- Bi-directional auxiliary data link for audio controls such as volume up/down and play/stop
- Direct interface to low cost audio ADC/DACs with support for I2S and S/PDIF
- 2400 MHz
- 1000 kbps
- -40 +85 °C
- Supply voltage
- 1,9-3,6 V
- N Y/N
- 0 dBm
- Leadfree Defin.
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Lead time
- 14 weeks