image shown is a representation only
ULTRA LOW POWER TRANSCEIVER 2.4
Rutronik No.: ISM1039
Unit Pack: 1
ULTRA LOW POWER TRANSCEIVER 2.4 Description
nRF24L01 is a highly integrated, ultra low power (ULP) 2Mbps RF
transceiver IC for the 2.4GHz ISM (Industrial, Scientific and Medical)
band. With peak RX/TX currents lower than 14mA, a sub μA power down
mode, advanced power management, and a 1.9 to 3.6V supply range, the
nRF24L01 provides a true ULP solution enabling months to years of
battery lifetime when running on coin cells or AA/AAA batteries. The
Enhanced ShockBurst™ hardware protocol accelerator additionally offloads
time critical protocol functions from the application microcontroller
enabling the implementation of advanced and robust wireless connectivity
with low cost 3rd-party microcontrollers.
The nRF24L01 integrates a complete 2.4GHz RF transceiver, RF synthesizer, and baseband logic including the Enhanced ShockBurst™ hardware protocol accelerator supporting a high-speed SPI interface for the application controller. No external loop filter, resonators, or VCO varactor diodes are required, only a low cost ±60ppm crystal, matching circuitry, and antenna.
The Nordic nRF24L01 is available in a compact 20-pin 4 x 4mm QFN package.
- Low cost single-chip 2.4GHz GFSK RF transceiver IC
- Worldwide license-free 2.4GHz ISM band operation
- 1Mbps and 2Mbps on-air data-rate
- Enhanced ShockBurst™ hardware protocol accelerator
- Ultra low power consumption – months to years of battery lifetime
- On-air compatible with all Nordic nRF24L Series in 1 and 2Mbps mode
- On-air compatible with Nordic nRF24E and nRF240 Series in 1Mbps mode
- 2400 MHz
- 1000 kbps
- -40 +85 °C
- Supply voltage
- 1,9-3,6 V
- N Y/N
- 0 dBm
- Leadfree Defin.
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Leadtime
- 14 weeks