image shown is a representation only
2.4 GHZ TRANSMITTER MCU/ADC
Rutronik No.: ISM1035
Unit Pack: 1
2.4 GHZ TRANSMITTER MCU/ADC Description
The Nordic nRF24E2 is a low power, 2.4GHz RF transmitter SoC for the 2.4GHz ISM (Industrial, Scientific and Medical) band. It includes a 2.4GHz RF transmitter core, 8-bit CPU, and RAM code memory. With its rich set of on-chip analog and digital peripherals, the nRF24E2 is an ideal low cost, flexible, single chip, ultra low power (ULP) solution for a range of applications including wireless PC peripherals, game controllers, remote controls, sports/fitness/healthcare sensors, and toys.
The nRF24E2 integrates an nRF2402 2.4GHz transmitter core, 8-bit 8051-compatible CPU, 256B RAM, 4kB RAM code memory, a boot loader, and a wide range of system peripherals including a 10-bit ADC and SPI, and UART serial interfaces.
The nRF24E2 is available in a 6 x 6mm 36-pin QFN with 10 generic I/O pins.
- Single chip solution - highly integrated 2.4GHz RF SoC
- Ultra low power consumption – up to years of battery lifetime
- Nordic nRF2402 radio core, 8051 CPU, and 4kB code space
- Rich set of on-chip analog and digital peripherals support a wide range of applications
- On-air compatible with all Nordic nRF24L Series in 250kbps and 1Mbps mode
- Fully on-air compatible with Nordic nRF24E and nRF240 Series
- 2400 MHz
- 1000 kbps
- -40 +85 °C
- Supply voltage
- 1,9-3,6 V
- N Y/N
- 0 dBm
- Leadfree Defin.
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Lead time
- 17 weeks