image shown is a representation only
2.4GHZ TRANSCEIVER MCU/ADC
Rutronik No.: ISM1278
Unit Pack: 1000
2.4GHZ TRANSCEIVER MCU/ADC Description
The Nordic nRF24E1 is a low power, 2.4GHz RF SoC for the 2.4GHz ISM (Industrial, Scientific and Medical) band. It includes a 2.4GHz RF transceiver core, 8-bit CPU and RAM code memory. With its rich set of on-chip analog and digital peripherals the nRF24E1 is an ideal low cost, flexible, single chip, ultra low power (ULP) solution for a range of applications including PC peripherals, game controllers, remote controls, wireless sports/fitness/healthcare sensors, and toys.
The nRF24E1 integrates an nRF2401 2.4GHz RF transceiver core, 8-bit 8051 compatible CPU, 256B RAM, 4kB RAM code memory, boot loader, and a wide range of system peripherals including a 10-bit ADC and SPI, and UART serial interfaces.
The nRF24E1 is available in a 6 x 6mm 36-pin QFN with 10 generic I/O pins.
- Single chip solution - highly integrated 2.4GHz RF SoC
- Ultra low power consumption – up to years of battery lifetime
- Nordic nRF2401 radio core, 8051 CPU, and 4kB code space
- Rich set of on-chip analog and digital peripherals that support a wide range of applications
- On-air compatible with all Nordic nRF24L Series in 250kbps and 1Mbps mode
- Fully on-air compatible with Nordic nRF24E and nRF240 Series
- 2400 MHz
- 1000 kbps
- -40 +85 °C
- Supply voltage
- 1,9-3,6 V
- N Y/N
- 0 dBm
- Leadfree Defin.
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Leadtime
- 17 weeks