image shown is a representation only
SINGLE CHIP SOLUTION, 1 ANT CH.
Rutronik No.: ISM1611
Unit Pack: 1
SINGLE CHIP SOLUTION, 1 ANT CH. Description
The nRF24AP2-1CH is a highly integrated single-chip single-channel ANT™ Connectivity IC. It includes an ultra low power 2.4GHz RF transceiver and a fully embedded enhanced ANT protocol stack, plus a flexible serial interface supporting a wide range of external application microcontrollers. Offering sub-17mA peak currents, average currents as low as 11μA. and a 1.9 to 3.6V supply range, the nRF24AP2-1CH supports extended battery lifetimes of months to years from a single coin cell. This ultra low power operation also makes the nRF24AP2-1CH ideally suited to battery-operated ANT devices such as HRMs (heart rate monitors), speed-distance sensors, and bike speed-cadence sensors.
The integrated 2.4GHz RF transceiver core is based on the nRF24L01+ and provides significant sensitivity and co-existence performance improvements compared to Nordic's previous generation nRF24AP1 IC. The on-chip ANT protocol stack features full compatibility with all ANT+ profiles and includes advanced features such as: Scanning Channel applications demanding low latency performance, improved Channel Search for less impact on active channels, and a per channel-based TX Output Power Control and Frequency Agility mode for improved co-existence performance.
The nRF24AP2-1CH is available in the following package option:
- 5 x 5mm 32-pin QFN
- Single-chip ANT™ Connectivity IC with fully integrated radio and protocol stack
- Full compatibility with ANT+ profiles enabling multivendor interoperability
- Simple serial interface supporting a wide range of external application microcontrollers
- Best-in-class ultra low power operation – enabling months to years of battery lifetime from a regular CR2032 coin cell
- Cost-optimized single channel ANT support making it ideal for ANT/ANT+ sensors
- 2400 MHz
- 1000 kbps
- -40 +85 °C
- Supply voltage
- 1,9-3,6 V
- N Y/N
- 0 dBm
- Leadfree Defin.
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Lead time
- 16 weeks