image shown is a representation only
ULTRA LOW POWER TRANSCEIVER
Rutronik No.: ISM1030
Unit Pack: 1
ULTRA LOW POWER TRANSCEIVER Description
The nRF24AP1 is a highly integrated single-chip 4-channel ANT™ Connectivity IC. It includes an ultra low power 2.4GHz RF transceiver and a fully embedded enhanced ANT protocol stack, plus a flexible serial interface supporting a wide range application microcontrollers. Offering sub-23mA peak currents, average currents as low as 30μA, and a 1.9 to 3.6V supply range, the nRF24AP1 enables battery lifetimes of months to years from a single coin cell battery. This ultra low power operation in combination with support for up to 4 simulations ANT channels, combined with the flexible network topologies of ANT, makes the nRF24AP1 ideally suited to a wide range of battery-operated ANT sensors and hubs used in products such as sportswatches, bike computers, and advanced wireless sensors.
The nRF24AP1's on-chip ANT protocol stack features full compatibility with all ANT+ profiles.
The nRF24AP1 is available in a 24-pin 5 x 5mm QFN package.
- Single-chip ANT Connectivity IC with fully integrated radio and protocol stack
- Full compatibility with ANT+ profiles enabling multivendor interoperability
- Simple serial interface supporting a wide range of application microcontrollers
- Ultra low power operation that enables months to years of battery life from on a CR2032 coin cell
- Support for up to 4 channels, making it an ideal solution for ANT/ANT+ sensor hubs
- 2400 MHz
- 1000 kbps
- -40 +85 °C
- Supply voltage
- 1,9-3,6 V
- N Y/N
- 0 dBm
- Leadfree Defin.
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Leadtime
- 14 weeks