image shown is a representation only
2,4GHZ AUDIO STREAMER (MONO)
Rutronik No.: ISM1326
Unit Pack: 2500
2,4GHZ AUDIO STREAMER (MONO) Description
nRF2460 is a highly integrated 2.4 GHz RF Mono Audio-Streamer IC. It integrates a 4 Mbps 2.4 GHz GSK radio and a protocol stack optimized specifically for mono audio streaming. The combination of 16-bit LPCM uncompressed audio quality, latency as low as 20 ms, low power operation and a low total solution cost makes nRF2460 an ideal solution for gaming, home karaoke microphones, and wireless subwoofers.
The on-chip protocol stack is based on an Adaptive Frequency Hopping (AFH) scheme that ensures excellent co-existence performance with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. It also features a Quality-of-Service engine that continuously optimizes audio quality by controlling re-transmission of data and by minimizing any audible effect of corrupted or missing data.
nRF2460 supports an I2S interface for direct audio interfacing with an external ADC/DAC and it also supports SPI/2-wire options for interfacing with an external microcontroller.
nRF2460 is available in a compact 36-pin 6x6 mm QFN package.
- Low cost, low power 2.4 GHz RF solution for streaming uncompressed CD quality audio
- Supports up to 16-bit 32 kHz uncompressed mono audio
- Support for synchronizing two receivers for a 2 microphone set-up
- Latency as low as 20 ms
- Embedded custom protocol stack for audio streaming based on Adaptive Frequency Hopping (AFH) for optimal co-existence performance
- I2S interface for direct audio interfacing with an external ADC/DAC
- 2400 MHz
- 4000 kbps
- -40 +85 °C
- Supply voltage
- 1,9-3,6 V
- N Y/N
- 0 dBm
- Leadfree Defin.
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Lead time
- 14 weeks