image shown is a representation only
TVS-DIODE UNI 0,2KW 7V SMF
Rutronik No.: DTRL9694
Unit Pack: 3000
TVS-DIODE UNI 0,2KW 7V SMF Description
200W Surface Mount Transient Voltage Suppressors in SMF (JEDEC SOD-123) Package
The SMF series is designed specifically to protect sensitive electronic equipment from voltage transients induced by lightning and other transient voltage events.
SMF package is 50% smaller in footprint when compare to SMA package and delivering one of the lowest height profiles (1.1mm) in the industry.
- Compatible with industrial standard package SOD-123
- Low profile: maximum height of 1.1mm
- For surface mounted applications to optimize board space
- Typical failure mode is short from over-specified voltage or current
- Whisker test is conducted based on JEDEC JESD201A per its table 4a and 4c.
- IEC-61000-4-2 ESD 15kV(Air), 8kV (Contact).
- ESD protection of data lines in accordance with IEC 61000-4-2 (IEC801-2)
- EFT protection of data lines in accordance with IEC 61000-4-4 (IEC801-4)
- 200W peak pulse power capability at 10x1000µs waveform, repetition rate (duty cycle):0.01%
- Low inductance, excellent clamping capability
- Fast response time:typically less than 1.0ns from 0 Volts to VBR min
- Built-in strain relief
- Glass passivated junction
- High temperature soldering: 260°C/40 seconds at terminals
- Matte tin lead–free plated
- Halogen free and RoHS compliant
- 0.2 kW
- 7 V
- Clamping voltag
- 10.3 V
- Stand-off V Vwm
- 6 V
- Leadfree Defin.
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Lead time
- 14 weeks