image shown is a representation only
LED PROTECTOR 7V Powermite
Rutronik No.: TY5372
Unit Pack: 3000
LED PROTECTOR 7V Powermite Description
PLED6M Series from Littelfuse is designed to provide a switching electronic shunt path when an LED in an LED string fails as an open circuit. This ensures that the entire array of LEDs will stay illuminated even if a single LED in a string fails. The PLED6M Series is designed for use with one-watt LEDs, nominally 350mA @ 3V, and the low turn-on voltage of 7.5V (max) allows for fast switching after an LED opens. Furthermore, the on-state (bypass) voltage of 1.2V (max) reduces the steady state power dissipation following an LED open failure and is housed in a small form factor Powermite® package.
- Electronic shunt/bypass for open LEDs, allowing LED strings to keep functioning, even if one LED in the set fails as an open circuit
- Automatically resets if the LED heals itself or the power is cycled
- Low profile, small footprint POWERMITE® package provides maximum heat dissipation and greater layout flexibility
- Supports high-brightness, outdoor LED applications where high reliability and low maintenacnce are required
- Environmentally friendly, RoHS compliant construction
- Street, subway, runway, and tunnel lighting
- Vehicle headlights
- Roadside warning lights
- Outdoor signage
- 7 V
- Leadfree Defin.
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Leadtime
- 17 weeks