image shown is a representation only
PROXI EVALUATION SENSOR
Supplier: Infineon Technologies
Rutronik No.: ICIN2266
Unit Pack: 50
PROXI EVALUATION SENSOR Description
The device TCA355G contains all the functions necessary to design an inductive proximity switch. By approaching a standard metal plate to the coil, the resonant circuit is damped and the outputs are switched.
Summary of Features
- Low openloop current consumption; Is < 1 mA
- Low output saturation voltage
- Low temperature dependence of the switching distance and compensation of the resonant circuit temperature coefficient
- High sensitivity, so that larger switching distances are possible and coils of a lower quality can be used
- Constant switching hysteresis over temperature, supply voltage and switching distance
- The outputs are temporarily shortcircuit proof (approx. 10 s to 1 min depending on package)
- The outputs are disabled when Vs < approx. 4.5 V and are enabled when the oscillator stabilizes (from Vs min = 5 V)
- High switching frequencies can be obtained
- Proximity Switches
- 29.4 mm²
- Leadfree Defin.
- Supplier Part
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Lead time
- 22 weeks