image shown is a representation only
EvalBoard of BTS50015-1TAD _NO ROHS
Supplier: Infineon Technologies
Rutronik No.: ICIFP46137
Unit Pack: 1
EvalBoard of BTS50015-1TAD _NO ROHS Description
The 12V protected switch shield for Arduino comes with BTS50015-1TAD (RDS(ON) 1.5mΩ), an ultra-low ohmic smart high-side power switch from the Power PROFET™ family. Designed for relay and fuse replacement in power distribution and junction boxes, Power PROFET™ can drive resistive, capacitive and inductive loads (e.g. heating resistors, filter capacitors, motor, valves and pumps). The Power PROFET™ family targets high current applications (e.g. ECU power feeds, auxiliary power outlets, PTC heaters, rear windows heaters) and applications with high switching cycles and high energy requirements (e.g. "start-stop" systems, electric brake vacuum pumps).
Summary of Features
- Stand alone and microcontroller mode.
- Can be controlled with Arduino compatible microcontroller boards such as the XMC™ microcontroller kits from Infineon.
- Easy to use “plug and play”.
- Fully configurable for different kind of loads.
- Enables quick evaluation of Power PROFET™ for switching loads (BTS50015-1TAD: I NOM = 33 A).
- Fast prototyping for switching applications.
- Relay and fuse replacement in power distribution and junction boxes.
- Drive resistive, inductive and capacitive loads such as heating resistors, filter capacitors, motor, valves and pumps.
- High current applications such as ECU power feeds, auxiliary power outlets, PTC heaters and rear window heaters.
- Systems with high switching cycles and high energy requirements such as “start-stop” and electric brake vacuum pumps.
- General purpose for power distribution and heating applications such as HVAC blower, glow plug control unit and trailer node.
- Leadfree Defin.
- Supplier Part
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Lead time
- 14 weeks