image shown is a representation only
SMPS PG-DSO-8 SMD
Supplier: Infineon Technologies
Rutronik No.: ICPWM6715
Unit Pack: 2500
SMPS PG-DSO-8 SMD Description
ICE3PCS02G is the new 8-pin wide input range (85VAC to 265VAC ) controller IC for active CCM power factor correction converter. Compared to the 1st and 2nd generation of ICE1PCS0x and ICE2PCS0x, the 3rd generation PFC have the lowest internal reference trimmed at 2.5V and integrated digital control voltage loop.They also have other advantages such as low peak current limit at 0.2V, adjustable gate switching frequency range from 21kHz to 250kHz and able to synchronise with external frequency range from 50kHz to 150kHz. They are now able to achieve 95% efficiency at full load for all input voltage range.
Summary of Features
- Ease of use with few external components
- Average current control
- Integrated digital voltage loop compensation
- External current compensation for greater user fexibility
- Programmable switching (20kHZ-100kHz)
- External synchronzation (50kHz~100kHz)
- Direct sensing, input brown-out detection with hysteresis
- Max. duty cycle of 95% (typ)
- Trimmed internal reference voltage (2.5V +/-1.2%)
- V cc under-voltage lock-out
- Low peak current limit threshold
- Open loop detection
- Output under-voltage detection
- Enhanced dynamic response
- Fulfills class D spec. of IEC1000-3-2
- 8 pins CCM PFC simpilfy the design procedures.
- Build-in protection features save system BOM cost and enhance system safety.
- PC silverbox
- Server PSU
- Industrial SMPS
- V(in) max
- 26 V
- 65000 Hz
- T(A) min
- -40 °C
- T(A) max
- 125 °C
- Leadfree Defin.
- Supplier Part
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Lead time
- 14 weeks