image shown is a representation only
SMPS PG-DSO-12 SMD
Supplier: Infineon Technologies
Rutronik No.: ICPWM6690
Unit Pack: 2500
SMPS PG-DSO-12 SMD Description
Integrated power management IC integrated with 650V avalanche rugged CoolMOS™, startup cell and fixed frequency current mode flyback PWM controller in DIP-16/12 package. Capable for 14W SMPS design. The additional features include an active burst mode operation to achieve extremly low standby power consumption, frequency jittering to obtain low EMI, adjustable blanking window to facilitate load jumps and high voltage startup cells that allows you to quickly power up your controller from the rectified line.
Summary of Features
- Peak current control (current mode)
- 65kHz fixed switching frequency with frequency jitter (low EMI)
- adjustable blanking window, active burst mode (low standby power <100mW)
- enhanced integrated protection functions (auto-restart)
- accurate peak power limitation
- modulated gate drive
- auto-restart enable pin, etc.
- Extremely low standby power
- very accruate max power control
- low EMI noise, etc.
- Small power supply such as DVD player, set-top box, game console, charger and auxiliary power of high power system, etc.
- V(in) max
- 650 V
- 0.5 A
- 65000 Hz
- T(A) min
- -40 °C
- T(A) max
- 150 °C
- Leadfree Defin.
- Supplier Part
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Leadtime
- 14 weeks