BGA 824N6 E6327
Si-MMIC-Amplifier 16mA TSNP-6
Supplier: Infineon Technologies
Matchcode: BGA 824N6 E6327
Rutronik No.: THF5290
Unit Pack: 15000
Si-MMIC-Amplifier 16mA TSNP-6 Description
The BGA824N6 is a front-end low noise amplifier for Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) from 1550 MHz to 1615 MHz like GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo and others. The LNA provides 17.0 dB gain and 0.55 dB noise figure at a current consumption of 3.8 mA in the application configuration described in Chapter 3 (see datasheet). The BGA824N6 is based upon Infineon Technologies‘ B7HF Silicon Germanium technology. It operates from 1.5 V to 3.6 V supply voltage.
Summary of Features
- High insertion power gain: 17.0 dB
- Out-of-band input 3rd order intercept point: +7 dBm
- Input 1 dB compression point: -6 dBm
- Low noise figure: 0.55 dB
- Low current consumption: 3.8 mA
- Operating frequencies: 1550 - 1615 MHz
- Supply voltage: 1.5 V to 3.3 V
- Digital on/off switch (1V logic high level)
- Ultra small TSNP-6-2 leadless package (footprint: 0.7 x 1.1 mm
- B7HF Silicon Germanium technology
- RF output internally matched to 50 Ω
- Only 1 external SMD component necessary
- 2kV HBM ESD protection (including AI-pin)
- Pb-free (RoHS compliant) package Application
- Ideal for all Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) like GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo and others.
- U(cc) max
- 3.6 V
- 0.600 W
- Leadfree Defin.
- Supplier Part
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Lead time
- 14 weeks