image shown is a representation only
HallSwitch Latch SOT23 AECQ
Rutronik No.: ICIN3852
Unit Pack: 1
HallSwitch Latch SOT23 AECQ Description
The VF360NT, VF360ST, and VF460S High Sensitivity Latching Digital Hall-Effect Sensor ICs are small, sensitive and versatile devices that are operated by the magnetic field from a permanent magnet or an electromagnet. They are designed to respond to alternating North and South poles. The VF360NT is turned ON by a North pole, while the VF360ST and VF460S are turned ON by a South pole. This sensor IC does not use chopper stabilization on the Hall element, providing a clean output signal and a faster latch response time when compared to competitive high sensitivity Hall-effect latching sensor ICs which do use chopper stabilization.Value to Customers
- AEC-Q100 qualification provides enhanced reliability and quality of electronic components. Components meeting these specifications are often suitable for use in harsh automotive environments without the customer’s need for additional component-level qualification testing.
- Designed to provide reliable, consistent performance and a fast response time, enhancing efficiency in brushless dc motor (BLDC) applications.
- Designed to provide a wide supply voltage range and no chopper delay, allowing for potential use in a variety of applications.
- Designed to provide a clean output signal without the customer having to include additional circuitry to achieve noise suppression due to chopper stabilization.
Honeywell’s VF360NT, VF360ST, and VF460S AEC-Q100-qualified latching sensor ICs offer better performance than many competitive sensor ICs that employ chopper stabilization techniques.
- Response time: Honeywell's device provides a fast response time, enabling efficiency in BLDC motors.
- No noise generation: Honeywell's device utilizes a resistorcapacitor (RC) circuit to enable noise suppression required for chopper stabilized sensors.
- Qualified to the AEC-Q100 standard for potential use in automotive applications
- Fastest response time in its class [1.5 μs]
- Operate from 30 Gauss typical at 25°C [77°F] and 55 Gauss maximum over the full -40°C to 150°C [-40°F to 302°F] temperature range
- Latching magnetics
- Repeatable magnetics (no jitter)
- No additional electronic noise generated by sensor
- Non-chopper-stabilized design
- VF360NT and VF360ST subminiature SOT-23 surface mount package supplied on tape and reel (3000 units per reel)
- VF460S flat TO-92-style package (1000 units per bag)
- 3 Vdc to 24 Vdc
- Built-in reverse polarity protection
- RoHS-compliant material
- BLDC motor commutation for automotive applications: Air input flap to engine, convertible roof position, electronic parking brakes, electronic window lifts and anti-pinch power window systems, HVAC blowers, headlights, power doors, mirrors and tail gates, seat motors, steering, windshield washers and wipers
- Speed and RPM sensing: Motors and fans; tachometer and counter pickup
- Flow rate sensing
- 0.5 mT
- -5,5 mT
- 3.0 V
- 150 °C
- Leadfree Defin.
- 3.5 mA
- Hall elements
- 5.5 mT
- -0,5 mT
- -40 °C
- 24 V
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Lead time
- 9 weeks