image shown is a representation only
Rutronik No.: ICIN1243
Unit Pack: 1
HallLinear Analog Description
The SS39ET/SS49E/SS59ET Series Low-cost Linear Hall-effect Sensor ICs are small, versatile devices that are operated by the magnetic field from a permanent magnet or an electromagnet. The linear sourcing output voltage is set by the supply voltage and varies in proportion to the strength of the magnetic field. The low voltage capability (as low as 2.7 Vdc) and reduced current consumption of only 6 mA (typical at 5 Vdc) help make this product energy efficient.
The integrated circuitry features low noise output, which makes it unnecessary to use external filtering. It also includes thin film resistors to provide increased temperature stability and accuracy. These products interface with many electrical components without buffering and the thermally balanced integrated circuit provides stable operation over the full temperature range.
These products are designed and manufactured for cost competitiveness. All packages can be supplied on tape for automated, lower-cost assembly. The SS39ET’s small footprint takes up less space on the PC board, typically allowing for more components.
- Miniature construction: SOT-89B plastic package, on tape and reel for automated assembly
- Power comsumption of only 5 mA max at 4.5 Vdc for energy efficiency
- Digital current sinking output
- Bipolar magnetics for ring magnet applications
- High output current capability (20 mA)
- High speed—Operates from 0 kHz to over 100 kHz
- Broad temperature range of -40 °C to 125 °C [-40 °F to 257 °F]
- Built-in reverse polarity protection
- Speed and RPM sensor
- Brushless DC motor commutation
- Motor and fan control
- Magnetic encoding
- Tachometer, counter pickup
- Disc speed, tape rotation sensing
- Flow-rate sensing
- 2.7 V
- 100 °C
- Leadfree Defin.
- 100 mT
- 1 mA
- 0 bits
- -40 °C
- 6.5 V
- 17.5 mV/mT
- -100 mT
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Lead time
- 6 weeks