image shown is a representation only
HallSwitch Vane Sensor
Rutronik No.: ICIN3817
Unit Pack: 1
HallSwitch Vane Sensor Description
The SR17 Series sensors contain an internal magnet and Hall effect sensor mounted in a side mount twin tower configuration. In application, a customer supplied ferrous target passes between the tower gap, interrupts the magnetic field, and switches the digital state of the sensor.
These robust solid state Hall effect sensors are housed in an environmentally sealed plastic package. The Hall effect sensors provide highly accurate and repeatable performance in environments in which dirt, dust, or stray IR light might affect the performance of optical solutions. The sensor package is constructed of rugged polyphthalamide material and is mechanically interchangeable with our standard optical sensors.
- Compact, robust package
- Mechanically interchangeable with our standard optical style sensors
- Operated by a �Ferrous Vane� interrupter for pulse counting or position sensing
- Current sinking (Open Collector) output
- 3.8 Vdc to 30 Vdc power supply
- Medium level magnetic switching to reduce stray field interference
- Internally sealed package for moderate environment applications
- No mechanical contacts; eliminates product wear
- Noncontact position sensing
- 3.8 V
- 85 °C
- Leadfree Defin.
- 9 mA
- Hall elements
- -20 °C
- 30 V
- Customs Tariff No.
- United States
- Supplier Lead time
- 6 weeks