image shown is a representation only
P-Sensor 1.6bar Absol.DIP Analo
Rutronik No.: ICMEMS1182
Unit Pack: 1
P-Sensor 1.6bar Absol.DIP Analo Description
Honeywell TruStability™ NSC Series are piezoresistive silicon pressure sensors offering a ratiometric analog output for reading pressure over the specified full scale pressure span and temperature range.
- Uncompensated and unamplified
- Allows customers the flexibility of performing their own calibration while still benefiting from the industry-leading stability, accuracy, and repeatability that the Honeywell TruStability™ Pressure Sensors provide
- Operates as specified from -40 °C to 85 °C [-40 °F to 185 °F]
- Measures absolute, differential or gage pressures
The absolute versions have an internal vacuum reference and an output value proportional to absolute pressure. Differential versions allow measurement of pressure between two pressure ports. Gage versions are referenced to atmospheric pressure and provide an output proportional to pressure variations from atmosphere.
The NSC Series sensors are intended for use with non-corrosive, non-ionic gases, such as air. Port 1 can also be used for non-corrosive, non-ionic liquids on sensors rated above 60 mbar | 6 kPa | 1 psi.
The NSC Series offers numerous package styles and mounting options, making it easier for device manufacturers to integrate the product into their applications. These sensors offer infinite resolution on the pressure signal. Frequency response is also typically limited only by the end user’s system.
All products are designed and manufactured according to ISO 9001.
- Industry-leading long-term stability
- Industry-leading accuracy
- Industry-leading flexibility
- Insensitive to mounting orientation
- Small size
- Supports lean manufacturing
- Extremely low power consumption
- Absolute, differential and gage types
- Pressure ranges from ±2.5 mbar to ±10 bar | ±250 Pa to ±1 MPa | ±1 inH2O to ±150 psi
- RoHS and ISO9001 compliance
- Patient monitoring equipment
- Therapeutic hospital beds
- Hospital gas supply
- Oxygen concentrators
- Blood analysis
- Gas chromatography
- Analytical instruments
- HVAC transmitters
- Automated pneumatic assembly equipment
- Pneumatic operator control systems
- Industrial gas supply
- Gas chromatography
- Analytical instrument sampling systems
- 0 bar
- 1.6 bar
- -40 °C
- 85 °C
- 12 V
- 2.2 mA
- 1.5 V
- Leadfree Defin.
- Customs Tariff No.
- Supplier Lead time
- 12 weeks