image shown is a representation only
BAR MAGNET SHAFT
Rutronik No.: ICIN2245
Unit Pack: 1
BAR MAGNET SHAFT Description
The MG Series Magnets are available in various compact configurations, strengths, and magnetic materials and are intended for use as actuators for Hall-effect and magnetoresistive sensor ICs with unipolar or omnipolar magnetic characteristics. These magnets are designed to provide minimum magnetic fields at a specified distance to help system designers match the appropriate magnet to their requirements.
- Variety of sizes, shapes, and packaging options
- Different magnetic materials allow customers to choose the most suitable option for their applications:
- Alnico versions exhibit good physical strength
- Rare earth (SmCo - Samarium Cobalt) versions offer strong magnetic fields
- Good stability over a wide operating temperature range (-40 °C to 300 °C [-40 °F to 572 °F]) inclusive
- Wide selection of operating magnetic Gauss levels
- Metal or plastic threaded bushings available for easy installation
- Door or lid closure detection in appliances and electronically controlled containers: A magnet embedded in the door or lid actuates a unipolar Hall-effect sensor IC recessed in the door frame, providing open and close position information
- Simple speed and RPM (revolutions per minute) sensing in fitness and industrial equipment: A magnet of appropriate polarity mounted on a treadmill motor shaft actuates a unipolar Hall-effect sensor IC which generates a single digital pulse for each revolution, providing equipment speed or RPM
- Position sensor in hospital beds and medical equipment: Magnets mounted on equipment activator arms provide home or end-of-travel position
- Medication bin monitor on portable drug carts: A magnet and a unipolar Hall-effect sensor IC mounted on a drug dispensing drawer provide open or close position information
- Leadfree Defin.
- Customs Tariff No.
- United States
- Supplier Lead time
- 9 weeks